Dunlop launches special minivan tiresApril 22, 2019
The Dunlop Enasave tire line has been extended to include the RV 505 model, which was released specifically for minivans. It uses FUNBARI technology, which provides reliable adhesion to the road surface and allows it to withstand significant loads.
An asymmetric tread pattern is proposed, the contact area is optimized. Added a new profile, in which the entire side wall is bent around the corners.
As noted by Dunlop, the model improves the side wind resistance characteristics by 19% when cornering and in a straight line.
In addition, the partial wear resistance of the Dunlop Enasave RV 505 improved by 53%. Tire noise level decreased by 34%, and road noise – by 31%.
48 sizes will be on sale: from 155 / 65R13 73H to 245 / 40R20 99W.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station