Dumonté: Formula E – purely marketing toolMay 17, 2019
The promoter of the Grand Prix of Canada, Francois Dumonté, said he did not consider Formula E interesting enough to hold the stage.
Francois Dumonté: “Watching what is happening in Formula E, I see that it’s just not interesting. Often, a city organizes a stage, and the next year refuses.
In my opinion, automakers come to this series from other series, from endurance racing and DTM, only to reduce costs.
Formula E is a purely marketing tool, and nothing more. Therefore, I refused them. No, no and NO. It was not viable when they offered me a stage, and it is not viable now. ”
- New Toyota Land Cruiser will be awarded with Gazoo Racing Magic version
- Mercedes presented two all-wheel drive variations of the Mercedes EQA electric car
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages