Dumonté: Formula E – purely marketing toolMay 17, 2019
The promoter of the Grand Prix of Canada, Francois Dumonté, said he did not consider Formula E interesting enough to hold the stage.
Francois Dumonté: “Watching what is happening in Formula E, I see that it’s just not interesting. Often, a city organizes a stage, and the next year refuses.
In my opinion, automakers come to this series from other series, from endurance racing and DTM, only to reduce costs.
Formula E is a purely marketing tool, and nothing more. Therefore, I refused them. No, no and NO. It was not viable when they offered me a stage, and it is not viable now. ”
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid