Ducati updates its sport bike 959 PanigaleJune 14, 2019
Photospies filmed the bike during testing, part of it was covered with camouflage film. It is known that the configuration of the motor in the updated version will remain the same.
Not only do automobiles have engine standards, motorcycles are also involved in the global environmental boom. So, by next year all new products of motor companies should be equipped with Euro-5 engines, and by 2021 all existing models.
In the updated low-end family, engineers decided to leave the old two-cylinder V-shaped engine Superquadro, but its volume should increase. Current – 955 cm ³ (157 hp).
Thus, an increase in power up to 160-170 hp is expected. The chassis will change, the pendulum will become a console, and the fairing will look like a Panigale V4. And in general, it is expected that the updated bike externally will have more similarities with the older model.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green