Ducati showed 2020 livery of a motorcycleJanuary 25, 2020
The Ducati factory team was the first MotoGP member to introduce their motorcycle for the 2020 season. The presentation was held at the base in Bologna.
In general, the coloring of the bike has not changed compared to last year. The colors of the Desmosedici GP will be dark red, and the biggest difference is the return of the Mission Winnow logo, which was removed from the livery at the end of last season.
Andrea Dovizioso and Danilo Petrucci will continue to play for Ducati, despite rumors about replacing the latter with Jack Miller.
“Our goal for the new season is the same as in the previous two years: to be among the contenders for the title and, if possible, win,” commented team leader Gigi Daligna.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever