Ducati showed 2020 livery of a motorcycleJanuary 25, 2020
The Ducati factory team was the first MotoGP member to introduce their motorcycle for the 2020 season. The presentation was held at the base in Bologna.
In general, the coloring of the bike has not changed compared to last year. The colors of the Desmosedici GP will be dark red, and the biggest difference is the return of the Mission Winnow logo, which was removed from the livery at the end of last season.
Andrea Dovizioso and Danilo Petrucci will continue to play for Ducati, despite rumors about replacing the latter with Jack Miller.
“Our goal for the new season is the same as in the previous two years: to be among the contenders for the title and, if possible, win,” commented team leader Gigi Daligna.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers