Ducati Panigale V4 Superleggera will definitely be releasedNovember 28, 2019
Last summer, a test prototype of the Ducati Panigale V4 Superleggera probably appeared on the pages of all motorcycle sites around the world. And now, Ducati CEO Claudio Domenicali has confirmed in an interview with MCN that all the rumors are true, and the motorcycle is under development.
In an interview, Claudio talked about the special Panigale V4 model, that is, he did not specifically mention Superleggera. No one knows when they plan to announce it. Next year or as a 2021 model. Domenicali decided to leave the intrigue in this matter.
Production of the Ducati Panigale V4 Superleggera will be limited to 500 units, as was the case with the Panigale 1299 Superleggera. Of course, a motorcycle will be very expensive. The Panigale 1299 Superleggera cost about $ 80,000. The price tag can stay the same or grow. Obviously, the Ducati Panigale V4 Superleggera will be more powerful and lighter than the base model.
So now it’s known for sure: the Ducati Panigale V4 Superleggera be!
- Acura plans to become a sports brand
- AC Schnitzer atelier has prepared improvements for the G30 and G31 BMW 5-Series
- Under the hood of this VW Golf R is a 600 hp engine
- Koenigsegg Regera demonstrates stunning acceleration up to 300 km / h
- Electric VW ID.R breaks another speed record