Ducati Multistrada 1260 recall due to problems with the side standDecember 9, 2019
The Ducati Diavel line usually had problems with the side stand, but the new tip touched the Ducati Multistrada 1260 turnduro. At least Ducati NA (North America) is recalling the Multistrada 1260 / 1260S / Pikes Peak 2018.
Total recall 493 motorcycles. These models are produced at one factory, so factory defects are global in nature. However, not all countries can withdraw.
The problem is due to a defect caused by the manufacturing process of the Ducati Multistrada 1260 motorcycle side stand supplier. According to recall documents, the incorrect weld seam of the stand base tube with a stamped part makes the part unreliable. The stand can actually break in the weld area, resulting in the risk of a parked motorcycle falling over.
The problem is solved only by replacing the part.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon