Ducati is preparing a new bike Streetfighter V4March 14, 2019
So far, official statements from the company have not been received and all the news is at the level of rumors. But the rumors are quite reliable, given that CEO Claudio Dominicale himself gave a tip.
Assumptions tangent to the preparation of the new “Streetfather” is forming more and more, and not without the fate of the heads of Ducati. Yes, and it is quite logical to think that after the premiere in 2017 of the Panigale V4 with the newest engine, a whole family of models should grow on its basis.
Most likely Streetfighter V4 will be the first in the lineup. The motorcycle will be powerful enough to compete with such bikes as the Tuono V4 110 Factory and MV Agusta Brutale 1000.
And although foreign publications write that naked are unlikely to show this year, Dominicale indirectly confirmed his appearance at the EICMA car show at the end of this year. AcidMoto journalists asked the CEO about the “Streetfighter” with the new engine, as readers often ask this question. To which Dominicale replied: “Then we must release it as soon as possible!”
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos