Ducati introduced electric scootersMay 19, 2020
The Italian company has released a line of electric scooters.
The company Ducati officially introduced the presented electric scooters Urban e-Mobility, while the production of new products will be engaged in MT Distribution. In total this year, the brand plans to release 7 electric scooters and bicycles.
Ducati representatives noted that the new series will include both models for the city and for extreme relaxation. The first eclectic scooter was called the Ducati Scrambler Cross-E and it has wide wheels and its power is 0.7 hp. the battery lasts for 35 km.
The second novelty is the Ducati Pro II with a range of 25-30 kilometers. Model prices are not declassified. The official premiere will take place this summer.
- Nikola startup continues to sue Tesla
- Range Rover Velar has been updated
- Volkswagen e-Golf participates in sustainable Uber project
- Fantastic Mercedes Vision AVTR concept hits the road
- Honda released photos of Honda Odyssey