Ducati has signed a licensing agreement with VmotoMay 5, 2019
For years, there has been talk of a Ducati scooter. The company’s management has always maintained an interest in this topic, but never before have there been any concrete steps. According to the latest news, the Italian manufacturer has signed a licensing agreement with the Chinese manufacturer of electric scooters Vmoto.
Vmoto promise to release a luxury electric scooter under the Ducati brand, which will be expensive. The basis of the new project will take Vmoto CUx electroscooter. They plan to sell the new product through the Vmoto dealer network.
In most countries, Vmoto CUx scooters are sold under the Super SOCO brand.
Charles Chen, director of Vmoto: “The agreement will allow Ducati fans to get access to premium quality electric scooters that Vmoto supplies, as well as to increase the popularity of our brand in Europe.”
The Vmoto CUx electroscooter is completed with a Bosch stepping motor with a capacity of 3.75 hp. (2.8 kW) and can reach a speed of 45 km / h. The battery capacity of 1.8 kWh is enough for about 75 km.
- Volkswagen has announced the premiere of the new generation “charged” Golf R
- Panasonic is going to release new Tesla batteries
- Citroen has achieved a ban on the sale of Polestar 2 in France
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale