Ducati has introduced a new coloring for the 2019 MotoGP seasonJanuary 20, 2019
The Italian team Ducati showed the colors of the new bike for the next season of the main motorcycle championship of the planet.
Updated colors were presented on last year’s Desmosedici motorcycle on Friday in Swiss Neuchâtel.
The presentation was attended by both team pilots Andrea Dovitzioso and Danilo Petrucci, as well as Ducati executive director Claudio Domenicali and general manager of the team Gigi Dal’Inya.
Last season, Dovizioso was second in the championship, losing 76 points to Mark Marquez, and in the upcoming championship the Italian will again try to beat the titled Spaniard. At the same time, Petrucci, who replaced Jorge Lorenzo in the team who left for Honda, will need to gain a foothold in the team, since his contract is for only one year.
The next MotoGP season starts on March 10 in Qatar.
- Buick unveils Envision Plus crossover and Verano Pro sedan
- Ford Evos has become a versatile SUV with an ultra-wide screen
- Fabio Cuartararo won the Portuguese MotoGP Grand Prix, Marquez 7th in first race since return
- Toyota unveils 2022 bZ4X electric crossover concept
- Lexus ES 2022 showcases updated exterior and new touchscreen