Ducati celebrates bike’s 916 anniversary … with another bikeJuly 13, 2019
The Italian company decided to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the model 916 with a special version of the Panigale V4 motorcycle. It will be released in a limited edition of 500 copies.
The jubilee version of the motorcycle will be called the Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916, and will present it today during the Superbike stage in California (Laguna Seca highway). The celebration will be attended by four-time world champion Karl Fogarty, he will also help in the presentation of the new bike.
Alvaro Bautista and Chaz Davis will also attend the event. They will perform on motorcycles in a unique livery. The designers were inspired to create it by Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916.
Five hundred jubilee motorcycles will be given serial numbers, and owners will be given special certificates indicating possession of this unique vehicle.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI