DTM and SuperGT will hold a joint stage in FujiMarch 29, 2019
The DTM and SuperGT organizers announced a joint stage, which will be held on November 23-24 at the Fuji circuit.
Over the past few years, the German and Japanese body series went along the path of convergence, the result of which was the creation of a unified technical regulation “Class 1” and a unified system of performance balance. And in the middle of last year it became known about plans to hold two joint stages in 2019 – one in Europe, the second in Asia.
Now it is officially confirmed that in October, at the DTM season finale in Hockenheim, on October 4-6, Honda, Lexus and Nissan, performing in the SuperGT, will be put into the start on one car. And after a month and a half, Audi, BMW and Aston Martin will join them in Fuji as part of a special stage. A total of 12 cars will be represented from the DTM in the race, while the number of SuperGT vehicles has not yet been confirmed.
The stage will be held in the standard DTM format with two races, without changing pilots along the course practiced in the SuperGT.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network