DS is preparing a new flagship sedan: the first imagesMay 31, 2019
The network has images of the flagship sedan DS 8 Fastback. According to auto experts, this model can seriously compete with the BMW 5-Series and the Mercedes-Benz E-Class.
The French company DS is going to compete for leadership in the E-class, launching its new flagship sedan. This is a model called DS 8 Fastback, whose image the day before appeared on the Web. The snapshot was published by Worldscoop portal. Apparently, we have a drawing from a promotional material.
The appearance of the brand’s new flagship is reminiscent of the stretched version of the Peugeot 508 L sedan, which is in good demand in China. By the way, the same regional market is going to conquer and the new product from DS. DS 8 Fastback is expected to appear in European showrooms.
The novelty from DS will receive stylish frameless doors, optics with LEDs, as well as retractable handles. Experts expect to see under the hood DS 8 Fastback not only gasoline and diesel engines, but also a hybrid. It is planned that the new flagship DS will debut in November 2019 at the auto show in Guangzhou, China. Europeans will get acquainted with the novelty in the 2020th.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers