DS Automobiles will only sell EVs and hybrids by 2025November 19, 2020
This is reported by the portal Carscoops.
Apparently, the news about the ban on the sale of vehicles with internal combustion engines in the UK has affected European automakers. The first to change plans for the production of electric and hybrid models was the French DS Automobiles, which recently announced that by 2025 it will only sell electric cars and hybrids.
Note that the DS company is literally a pioneer in the field of electric cars – it began to participate in Formula E races from the very beginning in 2014. In addition, the factory team has won this championship twice.
Now the brand’s lineup includes two all-electric models: DS 3 Crossback E-Tense and DS 7 Crossback E-Tense. In the near future, the company’s first electric sedan, the DS 9, will also be on sale.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles