DS 9 sedan revealed before official debutFebruary 24, 2020
Unfortunately for the premium brand Peugeot, the new French sedan, the first appearance of which was planned to date, “merged” into the Network.
Last week, DS Automobiles talked about the release of a new car that will bring the total number of brand models to three. Due to the leak of visual material, we know her name. The new sedan is called DS 9.
Appearance DS 9 – in fact a variation of the Peugeot 508 from DS Automobiles. Although Peugeot acts as a liftback, and the DS 9 is a sedan. The door handles recessed into the body are striking, as well as the fact that the rear doors are longer than the 508.
Like the Chinese 508L, which is an elongated 508, the DS 9 seems to be endowed with doors with window racks. From both the front and the back, you can notice the design elements of the DS 3 Crossback and DS 7 Crossback.
The DS 9 in the picture is the so-called E-Tense, which tells us that this sedan is endowed with a plug-in hybrid transmission. This is probably one of the well-known plug-in hybrid systems that we were offered on the Peugeot 508 and 3008 models.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos