Drivers in the United States began to get a license without an examMay 1, 2020
In the USA, due to the coronavirus pandemic, they made changes to the procedure for obtaining a driver’s license.
The Governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, has signed a decree that cancels most road trials during the COVID-19 pandemic, including the abolition of the “comprehensive road test” for applicants for drivers.
Thus, in order to gain rights, the examiners will only have to pass the theory, but this exemption does not apply to motorcyclists and truck drivers. These categories of drivers will wait until the end of the state of emergency.
However, not everything is so simple, because the received certificate will carry a preliminary statute and will receive a number of restrictions. For example, you will not be able to go on the road from 00:00 to 06:00, and also to move accompanied by another driver over 21 years old.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos