Drivers in the United States began to get a license without an examMay 1, 2020
In the USA, due to the coronavirus pandemic, they made changes to the procedure for obtaining a driver’s license.
The Governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, has signed a decree that cancels most road trials during the COVID-19 pandemic, including the abolition of the “comprehensive road test” for applicants for drivers.
Thus, in order to gain rights, the examiners will only have to pass the theory, but this exemption does not apply to motorcyclists and truck drivers. These categories of drivers will wait until the end of the state of emergency.
However, not everything is so simple, because the received certificate will carry a preliminary statute and will receive a number of restrictions. For example, you will not be able to go on the road from 00:00 to 06:00, and also to move accompanied by another driver over 21 years old.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon