Drive To Survive Season Two TrailerFebruary 17, 2020
We wrote that on February 28, on the Netflix streaming platform, the second season of the documentary series about Formula 1 Drive To Survive will be released, telling about the events of 2019.
If in the first season Ferrari and Mercedes refused to participate in the shootings, then in the second season all the teams are represented in it.
In early February, the UK hosted a private show of several episodes, and the first reviews were positive. Netflix today released a new trailer that gives an idea of what awaits the audience in the new season.
- Escape from coronavirus: China has created the perfect car for self-isolation
- For “truckers” presented a bright novelty in the style of Western
- Volkswagen salesman from Audi to sell in China
- Hybrid BMW 3 series, X3 and X4 will appear this year
- Lucid Air Launch Delayed Until Year End