Drive To Survive Season Two TrailerFebruary 17, 2020
We wrote that on February 28, on the Netflix streaming platform, the second season of the documentary series about Formula 1 Drive To Survive will be released, telling about the events of 2019.
If in the first season Ferrari and Mercedes refused to participate in the shootings, then in the second season all the teams are represented in it.
In early February, the UK hosted a private show of several episodes, and the first reviews were positive. Netflix today released a new trailer that gives an idea of what awaits the audience in the new season.
- Citroen will release a new top-end sedan
- The new crossover Ford Puma has expanded the list of equipment
- New Nissan Z sports car shown on video teaser
- Lego showed designer with a hypercar Lamborghini Sian
- In Japan, showed a restyled Honda Freed Modulo X