Drift on a 40 ton mining dump truckAugust 18, 2020
The incident occurred at a mine near the English Chesterfield
A dump truck driver at a mine near Chesterfield, England, managed to drive a 40-ton vehicle into a controlled skid and drive sideways to the loader. A video with a funny incident was posted on the ViralHog YouTube channel recently, but it happened last year.
A Cat articulated dump truck is the drift car, judging by the 740 decal on the body. Such a car has a payload of just over 36 tons and is equipped with a 15.2-liter diesel engine that develops 441 horsepower and 2618 Nm of torque. The unit is combined with a mechanical transmission, in which there are nine forward gears and two reverse gears.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers