Doping scandal with Andrea Yannone may be closed before the start of the seasonMay 10, 2020
Aprilia racer Andrea Yannone can catch the start of the 2020 MotoGP at the end of July in Jerez.
The Italian athlete is suspended from participation for a year and a half due to allegations of doping. But now his defense is going to appeal the decision. Their main argument: anabolic steroids inadvertently entered the body with food.
“At the beginning of next week, we will appeal. CAS will have to respond within 20 days, – quotes Motorsport Week attorney Iannone Antonio de Rensisa. – If additional meetings are not required, the verdict will be issued in two months. Otherwise, the process will drag on for another month and a half. In the best case, the decision will be made at the end of July, in the worst – in the fall. But we hope that everything will be decided before the start of the season. “
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily