Dongfeng showed its awesome armored car Mengshi CSK131 in ShanghaiApril 19, 2019
Brutal model from China, according to autoexperts, can compete with the gas SUV, known as the “Tiger”.
The Chinese company Dongfeng has prepared a very special model for the Shanghai Auto Show that has set the brand apart from other automakers. This is an armored car called Mengshi CSK131, built on the basis of the army all-terrain vehicle Dongfeng EQ2050. Of course, the manufacturer had to refine and update this donor model.
After the official debut of the car dealers, the experts agreed that the Dongfeng armored car could become a serious contender to the Russian Tiger SUV from the Gorky Automobile Plant.
In the movement brings a new 6.5-liter 200-strong turbo diesel Cummins. Also, the manufacturer has supplied its new creation with an independent suspension, all-wheel drive system with locks of cross-wheel and center differential, as well as a system of centralized tire inflation. It is known that the new model Dongfeng can serve as the basis for a wide variety of modifications.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery