Donald Trump calls for banning Goodyear tiresAugust 21, 2020
On his Twitter account, the President of the United States announced a boycott of Goodyear tires.
Recently, information appeared in the American media that US President Donald Trump urged citizens of the country not to use tires manufactured by Goodyear. Reportedly, the scandal is connected with the fact that the management of the company forbade its employees to wear caps with the inscription “Make America Great Again”, and as we remember, these words belong to the President of the United States.
Note that the ban on wearing hats with the appropriate inscription was associated with corporate training on tolerance, as a result of which the company placed the phrase “Let’s make America great again” in the list of prohibited among employees.
In turn, Trump promised in the near future to order to remove the Goodyear tires from his Cadillac limousine, and replace them with tires of another brand. It is worth noting that the company’s shares fell sharply after the publication of the message by the US President.
- Bloodhound will not be able to set a new world speed record
- Details of the updated Toyota Prius have become known
- Drone photographed the mysterious Tesla at a factory in the United States
- Rent a 2021 Ford Bronco will be cheaper than the more affordable Bronco Sport
- Vietnamese VinFast presented three electric cars at once