Domestic electric car appeared in IranMarch 19, 2020
The local automaker Iran Khodro worked on the production of its own Iranian electric car. The novelty is called Runna Electric.
Iran now has its own electric car from Iran Khodro, the basis for which was the serial Runna sedan. This model is called a restyled modification of the French sedan Peugeot 206. The power plant, developed by the specialists of the brand, sets in motion the car. There is no information on the technical characteristics of the Iranian electric car engine. It is only known that the car receives a 30 kWh traction battery, which found a place under the body floor.
Thanks to this arrangement, it was possible to save more free space in the cabin.
One runna elecric charge is enough to drive a very decent distance – up to 220 kilometers. It is noted that the electric sedan is one hundred kilograms heavier than its gasoline version, equipped with a 1.6-liter engine. The Iranian electric car will be released in the next two years.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air