Dogs make people drive more carefullyMay 10, 2020
A new study by SEAT showed that dogs have a positive effect on motorists.
Driving with a dog in a car helps reduce stress while driving and contributes to safer driving, experts concluded in a new study, SEAT U.K. A study by a Spanish company showed that more than half of the dog owners surveyed (54%) said they drive more carefully when traveling with their pet in the car.
This is especially true for young drivers (69%) aged 18-24, according to whom they drive more carefully with a dog in the car. In addition, older drivers (42%) over 55 said they were more careful when their dogs were in the car. London drivers 70% and 66% respectively said that this would make them more careful when driving.
Moreover, the presence of a dog in the car also reduced the stress level of the driver: 35% of respondents said that they feel calmer when their dog is in the car.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos