Dodge dedicated video for Super Bowl SRT-models and Mercedes-BenzJanuary 31, 2019
Dodge prepared for the Super Bowl LIII American Football Championship finals a commercial dedicated to the “charged” SRT models of the brand. Video title – The Devil Went Down to Georgia – refers to the venue of the game – the arena of Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
The video shows the Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye, Charger SRT Hellcat and Durango SRT. Cars drive through the city, drift and tow tires. The most powerful of them, the 808-strong Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye with the upgraded SRT Demon engine, consumes 5.4 liters of fuel per minute during acceleration.
During the NFL 2018 championship finals, Dodge played a video that used Martin Luther King’s famous speech to advertise Ram pickups. However, those who saw the video perceived it negatively, finding that Dodge incorrectly used Martin Luther King’s words about human rights.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests