DME Tuning increased the power of Toyota Supra one and a half timesAugust 24, 2019
The tuner reports that now the Toyota Supra 3.0-liter in-line six-cylinder engine generates 527.67 hp (394 kW) and 614 Nm of torque. For comparison, in the factory version, the motor provides 335 hp (250 kW) and 495 Nm of torque. He did not disclose the details, due to which an increase in power was achieved. Probably, the coupe received an updated engine control unit.
As noted by DME Tuning, the power achieved is not the limit for Supra. It is assumed that the BMW B58 engine, which is equipped with a Japanese sports car, could develop up to 1000 hp. without significant modifications.
Toyota chief engineer Tetsuya Tada previously promised the release of new Toyota Supra variants about once a year, including the version with a higher capacity.
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors
- The fuel consumption of the luxury crossover Genesis GV80 has become known
- Rivian R1T electric pickup truck can tow up to 5 tons
- Tesla wins information thief case