Dieter Zetsche: Fantastic weekend!April 15, 2019
Mercedes chairman Dieter Zetsche came to Shanghai to support the factory team – and was very pleased with her performance.
“Fantastic weekend! – declared Zetsche. – We just discussed with Toto Wolff, how to keep motivation after five league titles in a row. Usually, in a situation like this, people become more relaxed, lose concentration, but in our team you will not find a single employee about whom you could say like that, and this is most striking! ”
Next season, Mercedes will have its own factory team and in Formula E. Journalists asked Zetshe how a presence in the two racing series meets the company’s long-term interests.
“For the long-term strategy of Mercedes is equally important and Formula 1, and Formula E,” said Zetsche. “There are no guarantees that external circumstances will always be favorable for our company, and if there are areas that can provide us with technological leadership, we must succeed in these areas.”
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version