Diesel Mazda CX-5 will be the storyJune 29, 2020
Mazda plans to abandon the diesel modification of its Mazda CX-5 crossover. Such information appeared in the relevant media.
Mazda CX-5, which recently experienced a slight restyling, will be left without its diesel engine. Recall that the currently updated SUV can be found in the European car market.
The motor range after restyling has not changed here: these are “aspirated” for two and 2.5 liters with a capacity of 165 and 194 hp. respectively, as well as a 2.2-liter turbodiesel with a return of 150 or 184 hp The automaker’s plans for next year’s diesel version of the Mazda CX-5 does not appear. The company itself has not yet commented on information on the discontinuation of the diesel CX-5 that appeared on the Web.
At the same time, auto experts quite confidently say that such crossovers will cease to be released on July 1.
Among the reasons that prompted the brand to abandon the cross on diesel, called failed sales. This Mazda CX-5 is not popular because of its price and the lack of tangible fuel economy. For example, in the US car market, the diesel CX-5 is estimated at 4 thousand more expensive than gasoline.
Previously, our portal said that the BMW 7 Series will receive more powerful and fuel-efficient diesel engines. We are talking about three-liter diesel engines equipped with a 48-volt electric system with an integrated starter-generator.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery