DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award: Williams Worked FasterSeptember 3, 2019
Mechanics Williams held the fastest pit stop in the past Grand Prix of Belgium, service the car George Russell in 2.02 seconds – an achievement of the top ten for the season.
The second fastest tire changes are Red Bull Racing mechanics, who replaced Alexander Elbon’s tires in 2.19 seconds.
In total, the team spent 24 pit stops in the race. The longest was the pit stop of Carlos Sainz at the beginning of the race – it lasted 38.27 seconds.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV