DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award: Williams Worked FasterSeptember 3, 2019
Mechanics Williams held the fastest pit stop in the past Grand Prix of Belgium, service the car George Russell in 2.02 seconds – an achievement of the top ten for the season.
The second fastest tire changes are Red Bull Racing mechanics, who replaced Alexander Elbon’s tires in 2.19 seconds.
In total, the team spent 24 pit stops in the race. The longest was the pit stop of Carlos Sainz at the beginning of the race – it lasted 38.27 seconds.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever