DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award: Williams Again FastestSeptember 23, 2019
Mechanics Williams held the fastest pit stop in the past Grand Prix of Singapore, service the car of Robert Kubica in 2.24 seconds.
The second fastest tire changes are Toro Rosso mechanics, who replaced Daniil Kvyat’s tires in 2.31 seconds.
In total, the team spent 29 pit stops. The longest was the pit stop of Carlos Sainz in the first round – it lasted more than 42 seconds.
- Two-storey motorhome announced in China
- Volkswagen begins deliveries of the new Taos to the USA
- BMW has announced a car with an innovative battery
- Stellantis presented four new platforms for electric cars
- McLaren sells its Woking headquarters for £ 170m