DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award: Williams Again FastestSeptember 23, 2019
Mechanics Williams held the fastest pit stop in the past Grand Prix of Singapore, service the car of Robert Kubica in 2.24 seconds.
The second fastest tire changes are Toro Rosso mechanics, who replaced Daniil Kvyat’s tires in 2.31 seconds.
In total, the team spent 29 pit stops. The longest was the pit stop of Carlos Sainz in the first round – it lasted more than 42 seconds.
- An updated crossover BMW X2 without camouflage was spotted on tests
- Hyundai Santa Cruz went to test again
- BMW introduced the updated 4 Series convertible
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus