DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award: Williams Again FastestSeptember 23, 2019
Mechanics Williams held the fastest pit stop in the past Grand Prix of Singapore, service the car of Robert Kubica in 2.24 seconds.
The second fastest tire changes are Toro Rosso mechanics, who replaced Daniil Kvyat’s tires in 2.31 seconds.
In total, the team spent 29 pit stops. The longest was the pit stop of Carlos Sainz in the first round – it lasted more than 42 seconds.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26