DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award: Red Bull Wins in ShanghaiApril 16, 2019
During the race in China, the fastest pit stop was performed by the Red Bull Racing mechanics, serviced by Max Verstappen’s car for 2.15 seconds. This is the third consecutive success of the team – in Melbourne and Bahrain, the mechanics of Red Bull Racing is also the fastest changed tires.
The second fastest stop in Shanghai is also from the team from Milton Keynes – the mechanics of the car were driven by Pierre Gusli in 2.19 seconds. The third result in Sebastian Vettel – 2.29 seconds.
After three stages, Red Bull Racing confidently leads the teams in the standings – 115 points. Ferrari ranks second – 49. They are followed by Williams (39), Mercedes (38), McLaren (36), Toro Rosso (16), Renault (8) and Haas (2). Alfa Romeo and Racing Point have not earned points yet.
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum
- Volkswagen Golf R Variant has entered the final tests
- Former BMW designer becomes new head of Kia Design
- Ford F-150 Tremor pickup prototype spotted in tests