DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award: Red Bull Win in MelbourneMarch 18, 2019
Together with the start of the new season, the fight for the DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award began, which was awarded for the fastest pit stops by the end of the year. In Melbourne, the best mechanics pit stops had the mechanics of Red Bull Racing – in order to replace the tires on the machine, Pierre went Out, they needed 2.19 s.
The second fastest pit stop, too, at Red Bull Racing – the team serviced Max Verstappen’s car for 2.30 s. The third result from Williams – the change of wheels on the car by George Russell took 2.38 seconds.
After the first stage, the leadership in the standings of the teams at Red Bull Racing – 43 points. In second place is Williams with a score of 19 points. Next McLaren (12), Toro Rosso (12), Renault (8), Mercedes (6) and Ferrari (1).
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype