DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award: McLaren Faster in BarcelonaMay 13, 2019
During the race in Barcelona, McLaren mechanics performed the fastest pit stop, servicing Carlos Sainz for 2.07 seconds. McLaren managed to win the winning double in terms of the speed of servicing the cars – Lando Norris’ second best pit stop – 2.14 seconds.
This is the first victory of the British team in the season – in the previous stages, the fastest pit stops were performed by the mechanics of Red Bull Racing and Ferrari, but in Barcelona they did not make the top three.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network