DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award: McLaren Faster in BarcelonaMay 13, 2019
During the race in Barcelona, McLaren mechanics performed the fastest pit stop, servicing Carlos Sainz for 2.07 seconds. McLaren managed to win the winning double in terms of the speed of servicing the cars – Lando Norris’ second best pit stop – 2.14 seconds.
This is the first victory of the British team in the season – in the previous stages, the fastest pit stops were performed by the mechanics of Red Bull Racing and Ferrari, but in Barcelona they did not make the top three.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air