DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award: Ferrari Wins in BakuApril 29, 2019
During the race in Baku, the fastest pit stop was carried out by Ferrari mechanics, servicing Charles Lecler’s car for 2.27 seconds. This is the first victory of the Italian team this season – at the previous three stages the mechanics of Red Bull Racing were the fastest on pit stops, but Max Verstappen’s pit stop did not even hit the top ten in Baku.
The second fastest stop in Azerbaijan was McLaren mechanics, replacing the wheels on Carlos Sainz’s car in 2.31 seconds. The third result at Lewis Hamilton – 2.32 seconds.
In the standings of the teams continues to lead Red Bull Racing – 115 points. In the Ferrari reduced the backlog – 84 points. Behind them are McLaren (62), Williams (55), Mercedes (54), Toro Rosso (16), Renault (10) and Haas (8). Alfa Romeo and Racing Point still have no points.
- Updated BMW X3 M first came out on tests
- German tuners finalized the eighth generation Volkswagen Golf
- Electric crossover races to begin in 2022
- Chevrolet Corvette Shooting Brake will be the new Batmobile
- LG Chem will triple battery production