DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award: Ferrari Wins in BakuApril 29, 2019
During the race in Baku, the fastest pit stop was carried out by Ferrari mechanics, servicing Charles Lecler’s car for 2.27 seconds. This is the first victory of the Italian team this season – at the previous three stages the mechanics of Red Bull Racing were the fastest on pit stops, but Max Verstappen’s pit stop did not even hit the top ten in Baku.
The second fastest stop in Azerbaijan was McLaren mechanics, replacing the wheels on Carlos Sainz’s car in 2.31 seconds. The third result at Lewis Hamilton – 2.32 seconds.
In the standings of the teams continues to lead Red Bull Racing – 115 points. In the Ferrari reduced the backlog – 84 points. Behind them are McLaren (62), Williams (55), Mercedes (54), Toro Rosso (16), Renault (10) and Haas (8). Alfa Romeo and Racing Point still have no points.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version