DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award: Best Pit Stop at Red BullJuly 11, 2020
The mechanics of Red Bull Racing held the fastest pit stop in the past Austrian Grand Prix, servicing Alexander Elbon’s car in 2.35 seconds – an achievement not a record, but very worthy. The second best pit stop race at Williams, the third – at Mercedes.
In total, the team spent 25 pit stops in the race. The longest was the pit stop Antonio Giovinazzi in Alfa Romeo – 4.74 seconds.
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”
- Tesla Roadster Decomposes in Space
- A glowing Mercedes-Benz logo can lead to an accident
- Volkswagen Beetle pickup made into tiny camper
- Why does an electric Hummer need “crab mode”