DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award: Best Pit Stop at Red BullJuly 11, 2020
The mechanics of Red Bull Racing held the fastest pit stop in the past Austrian Grand Prix, servicing Alexander Elbon’s car in 2.35 seconds – an achievement not a record, but very worthy. The second best pit stop race at Williams, the third – at Mercedes.
In total, the team spent 25 pit stops in the race. The longest was the pit stop Antonio Giovinazzi in Alfa Romeo – 4.74 seconds.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale