Details published on the new Mazda CX-50May 7, 2020
The web has published detailed information about the new mid-size crossover Mazda CX-50.
It is known that the SUV will be the successor to the Mazda CX-5, and will be based on a rear-wheel drive platform with a longitudinal engine. The motor range of cars will include four- and six-cylinder engines. In technical equipment, the Mazda CX-50 will be similar to the fourth-generation Mazda6. Experts suggest that the crossover will be much larger than the current Mazda CX-5, which has a length of 4.55 meters.
The basic equipment will have a 190-liter petrol aspirated engine of 2.5 liters, as well as a moderately hybrid 48-volt superstructure or a 2.2-liter SkyActiv-D diesel engine with the same return. As for the transmission, this is not yet known. However, most likely, we can expect a combination of 6-cylinder units and an 8-speed automatic transmission.
- Isuzu has announced a new version of the D-Max pickup
- The network has revealed the interior of the new sedan KIA Cadenza
- Chinese brand Levdeo is preparing an electric cityar
- Porsche Panamera sets speed record at Nürburgring
- Lexus LX received a limited edition Inspiration