Details of the new Mercedes-Benz CLA revealed on videoJanuary 7, 2019
The public debut of the second generation car will be held at CES
Mercedes-Benz has published a new teaser for the new CLA, which will debut on January 8 at CES in Las Vegas. In the video, published on the Facebook page, you can see the details of the exterior and interior of a special edition of the model called Edition 1.
Externally, the car is distinguished by orange accents on the edges of the front and rear bumpers, decorative stitching of the same color in the cabin and emblems of the special series. In addition, liftback Edition 1 is likely to receive an expanded list of equipment, which will include the upgraded MBUX complex with the Interior Assistant function, capable of recognizing the driver’s intentions based on movements, as on the new GLE.
In addition, the second-generation CLA will be equipped with navigation with the support of augmented reality, adaptive shock absorbers and all-wheel drive (offered as an option). The design of the car will overlap with the older CLS: the cabin will become more spacious, and the front end will sharpen even more.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup