Details of Lexus UX 300e electric cross for Europe became knownAugust 11, 2020
Lexus UX 300e was shown in November last year. But the car has not yet appeared on sale even in the main markets – in Europe and China. Lexus today shared details regarding the European variant of the UX 300e.
It should be mentioned that the UX 300e has a 204 hp electric motor located at the front and a floor-mounted battery with a capacity of 54.3 kWh. The range is estimated at 400 km according to the NEDC standard, that is, in reality it will be less.
In the UK, the novelty will cost from 43,900 pounds. In addition, buyers will be able to qualify for a £ 3,000 government incentive.
As standard, the model will be equipped with LED headlights with automatic switching between high and low beam, parking sensors, a rear view camera, 17-inch discs, front electric and heated seats, as well as a Lexus Safety System + safety system.
The Japanese company will offer two optional packages: Premium Plus and Takumi. The first raises the price to £ 47,400 and adds leather upholstery, heated steering wheel and rear seats, front ventilation, and more.
The Takumi set costs £ 53,500. An electric car with this set is additionally equipped with Mark Levinson acoustics, a navigation system with a 10.3-inch display, an all-round camera, a projection screen and other options.
Despite the disclosure of prices, the first deliveries of the Lexus UX 300e are scheduled only for March next year.
- Compact crossover Nissan Magnite enters the global market
- Audi from 2026 will completely abandon the internal combustion engine and switch to the production of electric cars
- Tuned Porsche 911 GT2 becomes the world’s fastest street car at the Nurburgring
- Hongqi’s new 5m E-QM5 electric sedan unveiled
- Aston Martin unveils a special Vantage roadster to celebrate the A3’s 100th anniversary