Details for Harley-Davidson Low Rider S 2020August 23, 2019
A couple of days ago, a company from Milwaukee presented a lineup for 2020. It included a motorcycle, which replaced the Dyna line that disappeared last year.
Compared to the 2017 model, the brand-new, or almost revived, Low Rider S has been significantly updated, having received a 1,868 cc Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine. This unit is equipped with a balancing system to reduce vibration and produces 161 Nm at 3,000 rpm.
The Softail chassis uses premium suspension components designed for such a powerful powertrain and tuned for aggressive driving. It is understandable, the bike as a whole is focused on performance and excellent handling.
The suspension itself is a 43 mm inverted fork with an adjustable monoshock. A motorcycle with a special character will be produced with a factory custom, which in addition to black coloring includes a high steering wheel, a mini fairing and a single seat. For those who do not like the pure black color, they can choose the silver version.
In North America, the cost of the new Harley-Davidson Low Rider S will be $ 17,999.
The US company previously announced a partnership with Chinese manufacturer Qianjiang Motorcycle to create a small bike.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos