Details became known about the debut crossover Lincoln electricNovember 27, 2019
According to Reuters, the new model should enter the market in 2022.
So, there was information that the Lincoln brand plans in 2022 to release the first electric crossover in its history. This project will be created together with Rivian startup specialists.
Currently, the upcoming model is known under the designation U787. The Lincoln electric crossover will belong to the premium segment and will compete with the new GM electric traction SUV.
It should be emphasized that the Ford concern, which includes the Lincoln brand, is an investor in the Rivian startup. So, in 2018, he invested $ 500 million in a young company. At the same time, in 2020 Ford plans to invest in the launch of the production of the R1S electric SUV and R1T pickup truck at the facilities in Normal, Illinois.
In addition to this, a unique six-wheeled Lincoln has recently appeared on sale. This is a car Lincoln Continental Mark III 1971, released in the back of a coupe.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021