Details appeared about the new Volkswagen Viloran minivanDecember 14, 2019
The car was presented at a recent auto show in Guangzhou, China. Now, the Ministry of Industry of China has shared information and official photos.
The new comfortable minivan Volkswagen Viloran is built on the MQB platform. The length of the car is 5,346 mm with a wheelbase of 3,180 mm, the width is 1,976 mm, and the height reaches 1,781 mm. The grille and head optics are made in the style of Volkswagen Touareg. The solution to the design of the taillights, which are connected by an LED strip, looks interesting from the rear. The car relies on only one powerplant option – a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine with a return of 220 hp is used as a motor. The power plant works in tandem with an automatic transmission of 8 steps. It is expected that a hybrid version may appear later.
Salon Viloran has three rows of seats, and on the second row there are only two seats – they have increased comfort.
A feature of the interior is the use of premium materials for decoration. Among the security systems, we note adaptive cruise control, as well as the function of preventing side and frontal collisions. The start of car sales is scheduled for spring 2020. The most affordable equipment Volkswagen Viloran will cost 321,900 yuan
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web