Detailed information on the interior of the new Hyundai i20March 27, 2020
The other day, Hyundai has published new pictures of the interior of its i20 model.
The head of the marketing department of the company reported about completely new basic functions of the model in the video review of the new car. So, the novice is distinguished by its elegant interior design, which stands out for its high dashboard and built-in background lighting.
The most prominent feature was the horizontal “blades” that extend high through the dashboard. In the published photos you can see that in the cabin there are two large screens and a 10.25-inch digital cluster.
You can also notice that the volume of the luggage compartment is increased when compared with the previous generation cars. New shots represent the new version in the lime green shade of Lime Green. In addition, a variety of finishes will be available to choose from, it can be black mono, black and gray.
As for technical equipment, the new product will be equipped with 48-volt hybrid technology, which ensures greater fuel efficiency.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires