Designers introduced the two-door Cadillac EscaladeFebruary 16, 2020
Artists decided to introduce the Cadillac Escalade in the back of a two-door coupe.
The new Cadillac Escalade looks very practical and presentable, but the designers of X-Tomi Design decided to turn the car into a stylish coupe. It is very unlikely that such a car will go into mass production, but it looks very entertaining.
The appearance of two-door SUVs is extremely rare, because when buying such a car, the buyer needs the practicality and spaciousness that such SUVs can not boast.
If Cadillac ever decides to release a coupe-like Escalade, then this car will definitely be a four-door. Given the current trends of automakers, the Escalade coupe will lose some practicality and spaciousness for the sake of design.
- Bentley has created 20,000 Bentayga since launc
- GM is developing an electric van
- Lamborghini Urus and Audi RS6 compared in speed
- Mustang gearbox put on Ford Transit
- Classic Jaguar XK120 plugged into a power outlet