Designers introduced the two-door Cadillac EscaladeFebruary 16, 2020
Artists decided to introduce the Cadillac Escalade in the back of a two-door coupe.
The new Cadillac Escalade looks very practical and presentable, but the designers of X-Tomi Design decided to turn the car into a stylish coupe. It is very unlikely that such a car will go into mass production, but it looks very entertaining.
The appearance of two-door SUVs is extremely rare, because when buying such a car, the buyer needs the practicality and spaciousness that such SUVs can not boast.
If Cadillac ever decides to release a coupe-like Escalade, then this car will definitely be a four-door. Given the current trends of automakers, the Escalade coupe will lose some practicality and spaciousness for the sake of design.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published