Designers created renderings of the Audi RS3 SportbackJuly 10, 2020
With the advent of the 416-horsepower A45 S Mercedes and AMG, it became clear that automakers continued to compete in “horsepower”. Motor1.com showed what new car Audi could join in this fight.
On the renderings, foreign designers presented the “charged” Audi RS3 Sportback 2021 model year. To make the visualization as believable as possible, Motor1.com turned to spy shots.
So, a compact sports car, captured on renders, received giant front air intakes, bright red brake calipers, “predatory” head optics with original geometry, etc.
As for the power of the next-generation RS3, it can reach 415 hp. Such a return could demonstrate a 2.5-liter TFSI engine. At the same time, a much more optimistic forecast can be found in the German media: they predict the next RS3 450-horsepower engine.
Recall that the previous generation Audi RS3 in the car market in Europe ran into difficulties due to tightened environmental standards.
As a result, Four Rings had to work hard on a five-cylinder turbo engine to meet WLTP requirements. The transmission upgraded in this way went to the new RS Q3 and RS Q3 Sportback. In the USA, Sportback is definitely not worth the wait. For this regional market, only sedan specifications in the base, S and RS versions will be available.
- Honda will no longer install vacuum cleaners in Honda Odyssey minivans
- Another Tesla Model 3 exploded in the garage
- New DS7 Crossback Louvre Edition will showcase the Louvre’s most significant projects on the multimedia screen
- General Motors and its Cruise project will help Honda implement robotic taxi in Japan
- Vietnamese company VinFast unveils three electric crossovers