Design updated Volkswagen Arteon unveiled before the premiereJune 9, 2020
Photoshop for the first time managed to shoot the updated Volkswagen Arteon during the tests. In the pictures published by Carscoops, the car is presented with minimal camouflage. The premiere of the news will take place on June 24, 2020.
The photos show the Shooting Brake Arteon. From the dorestyling model, the car will differ in another radiator grill, new air intakes and other optics. Technical characteristics of the novelty are kept secret. At the moment, it is only known that the car will be equipped with a new generation media complex.
Also, the driver will have access to the Travel Assist semi-automatic control system – the electronics will be able to answer for acceleration, steering and braking on the highway at speeds up to 210 km per hour.
In addition to standard modifications, customers will be offered a charged version of the Arteon with a 2.0-liter turbo four. The power of the unit will be 333 horsepower. The motor will work in conjunction with the DSG selective gearbox and four-wheel drive.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires