Derek Warwick – third steward in MonzaSeptember 5, 2019
The third steward of the Grand prix of Italy will be the winner of the “24 hours of Le Mans” Derek Warwick, who spoke in Formula 1 in 1981-1993 for Toleman, Renault, Brabham, Arrows and Lotus.
Together with him, controversial issues will be dealt with by the FIA World Council member Gary Conelly and the only female steward in Formula 1 Sylvia Bellot.
This year, invited stewards were: Danny Sullivan in Australia, Spain and Hungary; Emanuele Pirro in Bahrain, Canada and Belgium; Mika Salo in Baku and Monaco; Derek Warwick in China and Germany, Yannick Dalmas in France, Tom Christensen in Austria and Vitantonio Liuzzi in the UK.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype