Demonstrated updated sedan Volkswagen LavidaDecember 13, 2019
In China, a modernized variation of the Volkswagen Lavida sedan is coming out. This machine is manufactured in China at a joint factory SAIC-Volkswagen.
The updated sedan received another grille with thin chrome lines, a modified head light, and another different front bumper, in which DRLs are integrated.
In the interior of the new model, which is decorated with better materials, a different multimedia complex and other deflectors appeared. The sedan is also equipped with four airbags, air conditioning, electric sunroof, emergency automatic braking system and cruise control.
The updated version of the Volkswagen Lavida is equipped with an atmospheric engine EA211 with a volume of 1.5 liters and 112 hp, which operates in conjunction with a 5-speed manual transmission and a 6-speed automatic transmission. In the Chinese market, a car costs between 99,900 yuan
In addition, Volkswagen has recently been working on a new compact crossover. The novelty will join the family of North American models of the German brand, and its debut is scheduled for 2021.
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options
- Hybrid Kia Sportage PHEV of the new generation undergoes tests at the Nurburgring