Demonstrated Tesla Cross to deliver astronauts to rockets on the ISSMay 14, 2020
The Tesla Model X electric cross became the official NASA machine; it will transport astronauts to the launch pad to SpaceX rockets departing for the ISS.
On Thursday, May 14, the network published the debut pictures of such a car, which acquired a proprietary coloring of the space agency.
All Tesla news everyone will love. Meet Model X, who will bring astronauts Bob Benken and Doug Hurley to the launch pad of the Demo-2 mission, ”said NASA Administrator Jim Brydenstein.
The Demo-2 mission provides for a test flight to the ISS of SpaceX Corporation’s private reusable Dragon V2 spacecraft as part of the NASA program aimed at developing private manned spacecraft. The device should be launched on May 27 this year.
In addition, more recently, it was noted that the Tesla electric car fell off the steering wheel during movement. This incident occurred in the UK.
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller
- GMC Terrain and Chevy Equinox crossovers can be purchased with a new engine
- Watch the blistering acceleration of a 700-horsepower VW Sharan minivan
- Showed the luxury Chinese supercrossover HiPhi X