Demonstrated a very stylish Chinese crossoverApril 25, 2020
The Chinese corporation BAIC on Friday, April 24, showed the Beijing X7 mid-size cross launched in production online.
A car the size of a Kia Sorento (length 4710 mm, width 1892 mm, height 1715 mm, wheelbase 2800 mm) got a pretty stylish look. Inside, everything is also stylish. Here, geometric shapes are used, and there are also control panels, a center console with two LCD displays.
The novelty has 17 cameras and sensors, which ensures the functioning of assistants, a car parker and an emergency braking system. Auto received a face recognition system, which expands the possibility of personification of driving configurations and on-board service.
The new model is based on the BMFA modular platform, which makes it possible to use different types of drives – ICE, hybrid or pure electric traction. Just the X7 was shown as an electric car, however, in June, crosses having a gasoline 170-horsepower turbocharged 1.5-liter engine will appear on sale first.
The Chinese carmaker will begin accepting orders for the new Beijing X7 from mid-May.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air