Demand for new Daihatsu Taft exceeds expectations by 5 timesJuly 11, 2020
The new Daihatsu Taft in the Japanese car market appeared exactly a month ago – on June 10th.
It became known that the demand for the new product was more than 4.5 times higher than forecasted. In total, within 30 days, Japanese consumers ordered approximately 18 thousand units.
As the company emphasizes, consumers value the car for having an angular design, increased cross-country ability and a large panoramic roof.
It should be mentioned that the Taft model is a cross between a key car and a cross. Taft is equipped with a 0.66 liter power unit with a capacity of 52 or 64 hp. Together with the engines, a front-wheel or all-wheel drive system works.
Cost on the Japanese market starts at 1.353 million yen
In addition, recently, the Japanese studio Wald pumped a Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe. Appearance upgrades made the model look like powerful versions of AMG.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green