Demand for new Daihatsu Taft exceeds expectations by 5 timesJuly 11, 2020
The new Daihatsu Taft in the Japanese car market appeared exactly a month ago – on June 10th.
It became known that the demand for the new product was more than 4.5 times higher than forecasted. In total, within 30 days, Japanese consumers ordered approximately 18 thousand units.
As the company emphasizes, consumers value the car for having an angular design, increased cross-country ability and a large panoramic roof.
It should be mentioned that the Taft model is a cross between a key car and a cross. Taft is equipped with a 0.66 liter power unit with a capacity of 52 or 64 hp. Together with the engines, a front-wheel or all-wheel drive system works.
Cost on the Japanese market starts at 1.353 million yen
In addition, recently, the Japanese studio Wald pumped a Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe. Appearance upgrades made the model look like powerful versions of AMG.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors