Deliveries of Lynk&Co 03 TCR to customer teams will begin in 2020September 18, 2019
Geely Group Motorsport has opened accepting orders for its Lynk & Co 03 TCR race car. First deliveries to customers are scheduled for the first quarter of 2020, TouringCars.net reports.
This year, the Chinese-made car made its debut in the WTCR World Cup, where the Cyan Racing team plays with it. Pilots at Lynk & Co 03 TCR Ted Björk and Ivan Müller for two won five of the 21st race held and participate in the fight for the title.
“We are delighted that the TCR Lynk & Co 03 will be available to most client teams in 2020 after its debut as part of the highly successful Cyan Racing program at WTCR,” said Victor Yan, director of public relations at Geely Holding Group.
The first cars will be delivered to customers in China, the most important market for selling road versions of Lynk & Co.
- Nikola startup continues to sue Tesla
- Range Rover Velar has been updated
- Volkswagen e-Golf participates in sustainable Uber project
- Fantastic Mercedes Vision AVTR concept hits the road
- Honda released photos of Honda Odyssey